SAP HANA In-Memory Computing & Analytics For Smart Businesses
If you want to know more about SAP HANA you have come to the right place.
In this article we are going to explore the key functionalities and benefits of SAP HANA with regards to SAP Business One to answer some of your questions on the technology.
First of all, what is SAP Business One HANA?
SAP HANA is an in-memory database. In other words a database designed by SAP to interact with SAP Business One and provides businesses with fast, reliable data processing and analytics.
The in-memory technology is what makes a massive difference.
How? Speed of processing of large data volumes is key.
HANA’s in-memory technology allows SAP Business One to process massive data volumes in record time for reporting, analytics and the deployment of real time applications.
When we talk to our Australian customers we are often asked some questions about HANA. Here are the most common;
When did SAP launch SAP HANA for SAP Business One in Australia?
SAP HANA for SAP Business One first appeared on the radar in 2013.
Speaking on behalf of the team at Leverage Technologies, we currently implement more than half of all new SAP Business One implementations on SAP HANA – ranging in size from 15 users to 150 users.
There is no doubt that SAP Business One on HANA is proving increasingly popular for the deployment of SAP Business One.
What does SAP Business One on HANA offer the end user?
The SAP Business One HANA offering can be categorised as follows:
- Functional – SAP has released multiple SAP Business One functional enhancements only on SAP HANA. Examples include: cash flow forecast, HANA Enterprise Search, HANA dashboards, HANA analytics.
- Hardware – The HANA environment requires a specific server specification, configuration and memory. This hardware has to run a SAP certified specification.
- Technology – The HANA in memory technology from SAP has a number of technical advantages – speed, quick analytics, the ability to sort through huge data volumes for reporting and automated roll back / system back-ups for total peace of mind.
- In-Memory technology – The in-memory technology allows you to quickly sort through data to run analytics that you previously only dreamed about.
- Analytics – Built in reporting like the Cash flow forecasting has been made possible with the power of HANA.
Learn more about SAP HANA
Watch it in action with this demo tutorial and discover why Australian businesses love the HANA technology.
See SAP Business One HANA in action